Accessing section attributes from assembly (or C)

Christopher Bahns chris@bahns.com
Wed Jul 5 17:08:00 GMT 2000

Sorry bout that. MRI = Microtec Research (International?). They make an m68k
compiler for Windows. Perhaps they support other processors, but I don't know much
else. My purpose is to convert all project code from MRI to GNU because MRI costs
like $2500 for each developer (similar to other commercial compilers I think),
whereas GNU is said to be very good and costs nothing. Plus it has very good and
responsive support on this mailing list, for free as well.