HMI BMD gdb support?

Roger Williams roger@coelacanth.com
Tue Jul 11 11:18:00 GMT 2000

  > I successfully used P&E micro BDM connector with gdb patches on an
  > M68360 processor.

Is the QUICC BDM interface compatible with the CPU32?  I've got the
P&E cables and Eric Norum latest code (20000627), but he claims:

    The CPU32 interfaces supported are PD and the IDC interface.
    The Coldfire interface is the P&E type interface.

Does one of those two CPU32 interfaces also support the P&E cables?

--
Roger Williams                         finger me for my PGP public key
Coelacanth Engineering Inc    consulting & turnkey product development