Cygwin32 makeinfo error

Justin Dearing jdeari01@longisland.poly.edu
Sat Aug 12 16:02:00 GMT 2000

I'm makeing a cywin32 to 1586-pc-linux-gnu gcc-2.95.2 cross compiler. While
makeing it gave an error about makeinfo not being found so I installed
textinfo 4.0. It compiled and instlled without error. However when I went
back to gcc I got the following error. The file exists and I see no problem
with it, although I have no knowledge of text markup languages.

/usr/local/src/gcc-obj/texinfo/makeinfo/makeinfo   -I../../gcc-2.95.2/gcc -o
cpp
.info ../../gcc-2.95.2/gcc/cpp.texi
../../gcc-2.95.2/gcc/cpp.texi: error 0
make[1]: *** [cpp.info] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gcc-obj/gcc'
make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2

If anyone can help me here I would greatly appreciate it, although I assume
I will come across a few more errors.

Justin Dearing