Cross asm 68k for DOS/Windows

Stephane Dalton Stephane.Dalton@abl.ca
Sat Apr 1 00:00:00 GMT 2000

Hi Francois,

> I wonder to myself if there were anybody here already having succesfully
> generated a cross assembler and a cross linker to generate m68k motorola S
> files from PC DOS/Windows environment ?
	[Stephane Dalton]  Yes... I've installed Cygwin (you can find this
on the sourceware.cygnus.com), downloaded gcc-2.95-2 binutils 2.9.1 and
newlib 1.8.2. Once you have all the pieces seek for the crossgcc FAQ, you'll
find all the information related to cross compiling.

	I've generated a m68k-psos-elf compiler for our system, and its
running perfectly under windows Nt 4.0 SP6

	[Stephane Dalton]  Hope this will help