Three Dumb Questions

Paul Andrews paul.andrews@smartmove.co.nz
Sat Apr 1 00:00:00 GMT 2000

I believe that these are the same as used by the machine description format.
If you look in UAPGCC on page 166 it says "The constraints use the same
language used in the machine description..." with more detail on the page.

>       2)  What is the function in gcc of crti.o?  Where can I find the
> source?

I'm guessing it is the same as crt0.o which is the start up file. You will
find
it with your C library (such as newlib) and is specific to each processor.

>       3)  How can I insert commands in a Makefile to dump (selected)
> diagnostic
>            information near a failure point?  (I've got GNU make
> documentation
>            for versions 3.74 and 3.75) in .ps format, but I'm
> still looking
> for
>            suggestions.)

Don't know :-( what info did you want to print??