OK, OK, HELP!!!!

Matt Stack Matt.Stack@pace.co.uk
Fri Mar 26 02:17:00 GMT 1999

Please help:

I need to run gcc on a PC running windows 95 and compile for an embedded
sparc v8 environment.

How do I get gcc to cross compile?  It will not re-compile from the source
with sparc target, it claims there are some files missing.  CYGWIN claims to
be able to compile to v8, but can not, as I have tried it.  Every compiler I
get from GNU that claims to compile to sparc v8 doesn't.  THERE MUST BE
SOMETHING I AM MISSING.

HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!

Matt Stack,
Software Engineer,
Pace Micro Technology plc.