PPC 750 support?

joel@OARcorp.com joel@OARcorp.com
Thu Mar 11 11:00:00 GMT 1999

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Matthew Majka wrote:

> Forgive my ignorance on the details of the various PowerPC models.  We are
> planning on developing software for both a 603e and a 750.  I have found
> specific documentation in GCC-2.8.1 on support for the 403, 505, 6xx, and 8xx.
> I am wondering if someone can simply confirm that I won't have any problem
> generating code works with the PPC750.

I do not know the precise compiler arguments they are using but there is
at least one RTEMS user doing development on a PPC750.  I have not even
seen a question that would indicate a compatibility problem.

--joel
Joel Sherrill                    Director of Research & Development
   Support Available             (256) 722-9985