about inline

d_luo27@263.net d_luo27@263.net
Mon Jun 28 09:10:00 GMT 1999

Hi everyone:

1 .When I build sys of rtems on x86ex board, I find crossgcc interpret
some wrong instructions, which always come out before or after
a inline fuction.
What sort of reason could cause this?
2.in system,h
def RTEMS_INLINE_ROUTINE static __inline__  (if def __gnuc__)
or def RTEMS_INLINE_ROUTINE static inline
what is difference of these two? what kind of relationship with ansic?

Ê׶¼ÔÚÏß--ÏȽøÖйúÈ˵ÄÍøÉϼÒÔ° http://www.263.net
Ãâ·ÑÓÊÏä ÓʼþÔÓÖ¾ Ç©ÃûÓʼþ Óʼþ¼ÓÃÜ Óʼþ×·Éíºô
ËÑË÷ÒýÇæ ¸öÈËÕ¾µã ÔÚÏßÓÎÏ· ÍøÉÏÁÄÌì ÍøÉϹҺÅ
½ðÈÚÍõ¹ú ÔÚÏßɱ¶¾ ÌøÔéÊг¡ Èí¼þÏÂÔØ ÐÝÏÐÓéÀÖ