NT cross compiler for Linux

Charles Gauthier Charles.Gauthier@iit.nrc.ca
Fri Jun 18 09:00:00 GMT 1999

I successfully built binutils both from the binutils-2.9.1 distribution and from
the cygwin source. I built them for numerous cross targets, but I never tried to
target i386-linux. I don't see why the specific target should matter, unless
there is a bug for that specific target. I am running b20.1 on NT4 SP3.

bfd.h should be in your build tree (say build-binutils/bfd/bfd.h). You are
building in a separate directory from the source one, right? Building in the
source tree is strongly discouraged by Cygnus...

--
Charles-Antoine Gauthier
Research Officer