Problem building glibc-2.1.1 for powerpc-elf

Ringeman, Tim tim_ringeman@gilbarco.com
Wed Jul 28 11:37:00 GMT 1999

In message < 199907281431.KAA29207@hoover.gilbarco.com >, "Ringeman, Tim"
writes:
>When I try to build the libraries on a i386-linux, following the steps in
>the FAQ I get an error about 'eip' not declared for this function. I I
>thought that 'eip' was for x86 platforms. Does anyone know how to fix this
>problem?

What were the exact arguments you gave to configure?

configure --target=$powerpc-elf --prefix=$/ppclib/cross-compiler
--enable-add-ons=crypt,linuxthreads