New target architecture

Dudley Irish dirish@ArsMagna.com
Tue Jul 6 15:32:00 GMT 1999

I know it is not a common request, but what I need to do is target GCC
at a new processor architecture.  I have looked in the places that are
obvious to me and have not found any documentation that talks about
retargeting the gnu tools to a new architecture.  Before I start
trying to figure it out by reading the files, I thought I would ask if
anybody has any references to documentation on this process.

Any help will be appreciated.

Dudley Irish