Need help building a cross-compiler.

Brian Wagener wagener@nu.cs.fsu.edu
Thu Jan 14 14:48:00 GMT 1999

I am using RedHat linux 5.1 on a AMD K6-2 and am
trying to build a C++ cross-compiler(target win32)  and native compiler out
of egcs 1.1.1.  I have searched everywhere and can only find older
information not relating to egcs 1.1.1.  My question is what exactly do I
need(libraries, includes, etc.)  I have already downloaded binutils 2.9.1
and the egcs 1.1.1 package.  I know that egcs comes with the c++ STL but do
I still need some other packages(newLibs, etc.)  Also do I need some other
library type stuff specifically for windows?  Please let me know if you can
help me.
Thanks,
**** Brian Wagener -- wagener@cs.fsu.edu