Help with building cross egcs 1.1.1

Mike Gruber grubinski@seanet.com
Fri Jan 1 12:14:00 GMT 1999

Martin:

I replied to you personally, but it bounced.  I'm including here a
script file which I use to build cross compilers.  It has helped several
others who were having problems.  You'll need to get the binutils,
newlib, and egcs sources, and modify some of the Makefile variables to
match the sources you've got.  I also apply several ColdFire related
patches, which you won't need if you're building for some other M68K
target.

Mail me if you require further help.  Be aware that for some reason the
address "modulus@interlog.com" is not working when I try to send mail
there.

Mike