source listing?

Bill Su ycsu@zyxel.com.tw
Fri Dec 17 07:28:00 GMT 1999

Hi,

  Thanks for the math library help. Now I use the library from
Berkeley. It look twice faster on whetstone. It's not good
enough compared to original ARM SDT because it's written in
pure assembly.(I have the code because we bought the compiler.)
  For debugging reason, we need the source listing within
asm output.  I can't find the option in the manual.  Is
there any option for that?  I try 'addr2line', but it doesn't
work on my port. So I need the listing to find out the
address to source line mapping.  Thanks.
S/MIME Cryptographic Signature