math library for ARM?

Bill Su ycsu@zyxel.com.tw
Thu Dec 16 01:42:00 GMT 1999

Hi,

  I have used arm-elf from the development version of binutils.
It can be read if the output is stripped.  Thanks for help. Now
I have a problem on floating library.  I use newlib from Cygnus.
However, it's very slow on whetstone and my project is timing
critical on floating point performance.  Is there any better
floating library?  I saw the libm in NetBSD/OpenBSD comes from
SunPro.  Is it better?  Where can I get the archive?  Thanks.
begin:vcard
n:Su;Yuan-Chi
tel;fax:+886-3-5782439
tel;work:+886-3-5783942 ext 367
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:ZyXEL communication Inc.;R&D Division
adr:;;6, Innovation Rd II;HsinChu;Taiwan;300;Taiwan
version:2.1
email;internet:ycsu@zyxel.com.tw
title:Advanced Engineer
fn:Bill Su