embedded PowerPC

Rolf Fiedler Rolf.Fiedler@Ferrari.DE
Thu Aug 19 07:08:00 GMT 1999

Hi,

two short embedded PowerPC questions:

- is debugging of IBM PPC401..PPC405 controllers supported by GDB (via JTAG)?
  if not, is it possible to use the IBM RISCWatch debugger with GCC generated
  binaries and still have the debugging info available?

- Is there a project for an embedded PPC linux? I know that the desktop CPUs
  are well supported in linux, but what about the embedded world?

Thanks for any hints.
Rolf

--
|    _____        |  Rolf Fiedler    (Electronic Design Engineer)   |