Re(2): motorola coldfire patches ?

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh@mipsys.com
Thu Aug 5 10:07:00 GMT 1999

On Wed, Aug 4, 1999,  <joel@OARcorp.com> wrote:

>gcc 2.95 does in fact support the coldfire.  It also supports m68k-elf as
>a target to configure.  In fact, I built it this morning myself. :)

Thanks. The only remaining problem is that my binutils refuses to
configure for m68k-elf. I must be missing a version or some patches... I
found several binutils and egcs patches for coldfire, and I have trouble
finding out what is actually needed and what have been already included
in the various packages (binutils, gcc, gdb for BDM, ...).

I would be glad if someone could point me to the "latest" up-to-date
stuffs for coldfire or eventually point me to the right web page to monitor.

Thanks in advance,

Benjamin.