Ack! Having difficulties - Do archives exist?

Vaughan Hillman hillman_97@yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 05:26:00 GMT 1998

Archives of this list can be found at

http://www.cygnus.com/ml/crossgcc/

which archives back to June of 97 and

http://www.elilabs.com/xgccarc/index.html

which archives back to August of 96 and has a
search tool.

Vaughan