linking

Scott Howard scott@objsw.com
Tue Nov 10 10:29:00 GMT 1998

This is done with a linker script file.  Refer to the linker documentation (
http://www.objsw.com/docs/ld_toc.html ) for information on linker scripts.
The script is introduced on the gcc command line with the '-T' option, for
example

ppc-elf-gcc myprog.c -o myprog -T myscript.ld

where 'myscript.ld' is your linker script file.

In order to make it work without using '-T xxx', you need to modify the
'specs' file to tell gcc to use the script file automatically.  See the
source code to 'gcc.c' for documentation on how the specs file works.