help! m68k cross-compiler question

Suryo Sukendro sukendro@ece.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 29 12:54:00 GMT 1998

Hi Jerry,
I applied the needed patches, but when I compile the gcc, I received the
following error messages :
In file included from ./objc/hash.c:31:
objc/runtime.h:31: stdio.h: No such file or directory
objc/runtime.h:32: ctype.h: No such file or directory
In file included from objc/runtime.h:38,
		from ./objc/hash.c:31:
include/objc/objc-api.h:33: stdio.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Should I copy include files from /usr/include?

Thanks.

Suryo

--
Suryo Sukendro