m68k-unknown-elf

Mark Phillips M.S.Phillips@nortel.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 04:23:00 GMT 1998

If you are feeling brave(ish), have a look at the enclosed patches.

I'm using gcc 2.7.2.3/binutils 2.8.1 for m68k-elf targeted at a 68360.

Make sure you READ the patches, I customise (ie. reduce) the ombination of
libs build, and add a -mcpu32 flag....

The binutils patch allows the assembler to compile "tst ax" for cpu32
(which was incorectly disallowed.

Have fun
Mark

Mark S. Phillips        ESN 742 2461