lots of 68k related questions..

Robert Harmon bharmon@osicom.com
Thu Feb 26 13:31:00 GMT 1998

We been using a similiar setup here for about 3 years, Cross compiling from Sunos4.1.3 to 68360.

Use COFF not Aout. Cygnus does not support AOUT.
check your install hierarchy for linker scripts... for me thats...

/usr/local/m68k-coff/lib/ldscripts

there several m68kcoff examples, We actually reused/modified scripts from our Greenhills linker

There are info pages in the LD section on linker scripts too.

What BDM are you using?  We''ve been using expensive AMC BDMs but I dont think
I can connect them to GDB, We have to use AMCs debugger.   What BDM brand works with GDB?

How is the symbolic debugging support with that debug tool chain?