ARM

Doug McBride mcbride@lautrec.Colorado.EDU
Sat Sep 20 10:33:00 GMT 1997

Hi,

Charles Lefurgy mentioned that he was trying to build an ARM
compiler on a Sparc or Linux box a while ago.  I'm
interested in this as well if anyone has any information
(i.e., does gcc support it or is there any work in progress
to support it).  By "ARM", I'm referring to the Texas Instruments
TMS470 processor.  If there is any work in progress to support
it, is there any work being performed to support both the 32 bit
instruction set and the 16 bit instruction set or would it
be just for the 32 bit instruction set?

Thanks.

		-- Doug McBride
           mcbride@rodin.colorado.edu