GNU compiler for 68360 and 820 cpus

Mark Phillips M.S.Phillips@nortel.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 02:00:00 GMT 1997

Well I'm currently in the process of trying to setup gcc for use with a
360. I can compile and link things, but have not checked they work.....

The assembler (ie. gas) does have a 68360 option, which is treated as a
CPU32 (not CPU32+), not sure what difference it makes.

GCC does not appear to have a 360 option. I am trying to setup my gcc so
it produces 68000 code and passes it to gas with a -m68360.

Let me know if you do any better!!!

Cheers
Mark

Mark S. Phillips