cdk compile for ColdFire

David Vandewalle vandewal@dpg.devry.edu
Thu Jul 24 10:09:00 GMT 1997

This is a real newbie question as I am not very familiar with the whole
GNU toolchain and configure script thing.

What I would like to do is to compile the whole cdk to target the
ColdFire.  I understand that in order to do this with gcc, gdb, etc.  I
just use m68k as the target.  I would like to know if there is any way to
tell the top level configure script to compile all of the libraries
(most importantly newlib) with the -m5200 switch to target the
ColdFire, not the 68000.

Thanx,
DV

//David E. Vandewalle                       |Weinberg's Law: If builders built
//EMAIL: vandewal@dpg.devry.edu             | buildings the way programmers wrote
//       vandewal@prairienet.org            | programs, then the first woodpecker that
// Finger either account for PGP public key.| came along would destroy civilization.