Trouble building newlib-1.8.0 for powerpc-eabi target on i386-pc-gnuwin32 host.

Peter Barada pbarada@wavemark.com
Wed Aug 6 11:31:00 GMT 1997

I'm trying to build for a powerpc, and I've just seen this myself. I
would appreciate any help as well. I've grepeed throught he
gcc-2.7.2.2 sources, and I can't find any mention of
'relocatable-lib'. Anyone know what this option is supposed to do?

Thanx in advance,

--
Peter Barada				pbarada@wavemark.com
Wizard					617-270-7098 x1226

"Real men know that you should never attempt to accomplish with words
what you can do with a flame thrower" --Bruce Ferstein