Need help to upstream changes in bzip2-tests

Rahul Kumar rahulk@mvista.com
Sat Apr 11 18:54:51 GMT 2020

Hi Team,

This Is Rahul,I am working with the Openembedded-core open source community.

Since bzip2 now has a test suite available at git://
sourceware.org/git/bzip2-tests.git.
I am planning to add it to the bzip2 recipe if ptests are enabled.

TO do this I modify the run-tests.sh script file to write PASS/FAIL as
expected by the ptest infrastructure in yocto.

so now I want to upstream my changes. Can any one  please guide me .How can
I do this in the bzip2 community?

*Thanks & Regards,*
Rahul Kumar
Software Engineer,Linux Solutions Engineering
Group,Montavista Software LLC
Email Id: rahulk@mvista.com
<https://plus.google.com/+CodeTwoSoftware>