bunsen (re)design discussion #0: list of topics, review of terminology

Frank Ch. Eigler fche@redhat.com
Sat Apr 9 01:56:45 GMT 2022

Hi -

> > Test suite. We've touched on this before, and I just want to reiterate:
> > THIS IS VITAL to prevent someone (realistically *me*) from breaking
> > your work. [...]

That should be straightforward with the new git/sqlite scheme too.
One can freeze a git repo for fixed testing, or one can edit one
under testsuite control.  And one can easily query the resulting
datasets for expected values.  Should be no problem at all for at
least the anlysis side of the house.

- FChE