[PATCH v2] PowerPC: Initial SFrame support for 64-bit PowerPC ELF ABI

Indu Bhagat ibhagatgnu@gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 18:42:02 GMT 2026


Hi Abhay,

Apologies I have not been able to find time in the last few weeks, due
to some work related commitments. I expect to find a better balance in
a few weeks.

At this time, I wanted to run some stacktracer tests on ppc using your
patches, but havent been able to get to the task.

Indu

On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 8:08 AM Abhay Kandpal <abhay@linux.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Indu, gentle ping on the v2 review - happy to post a rebased v3 instead if that's easier.
>
> Thanks,
> Abhay
>
> On 20/08/26 04:35, Indu Bhagat wrote:
>
> On 8/17/26 22:22, Abhay Kandpal wrote:
>
> Hi Indu,
>
> Yes - PowerPC/SFrame support is still very much of interest, and I'd like to see it through.
>
> On sequencing: would you prefer to complete your second-look on v2 first so I can fold any review comments into v3,
> or would you rather I post a rebased v3 first? Either works for me.
>
>
> Thanks for confirming. I should be able to work on the V2 (V2 seems to apply almost easily on current master).
>
> Indu


More information about the Binutils mailing list