[PATCH 1/3] RISC-V: Clarify the imply rule of c

Nelson Chu nelson@rivosinc.com
Thu Jul 10 11:52:32 GMT 2025


On Wed, Jul 9, 2025 at 4:51 PM Jiawei <jiawei@iscas.ac.cn> wrote:

>
> 在 2025/7/9 12:53, Nelson Chu 写道:
> > This also fix the imply result for .option rvc.
> >
> > Imply zcf when c and f and rv32
> > Imply zcd when c and d
> > Imply zca when c
> >
> > Changed INSN_CLASS_C to INSN_CLASS_ZCA
> > Changed INSN_CLASS_F_AND_C to INSN_CLASS_ZCF
> > Changed INSN_CLASS_D_AND_C to INSN_CLASS_ZCD
> > Changed INSN_CLASS_ZIHINTNTL_AND_C to INSN_CLASS_ZIHINTNTL_AND_ZCA
>
> It make sense to me, I remember I added them but it seems lost in the
> version change, thank you for this work!
>

Yeah I also remember that your patches should have these changes, but
whatever it should be fixed now ;)  Committed.

Thanks
Nelson
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20250710/be995cd1/attachment.htm>


More information about the Binutils mailing list