[PATCH v2] x86: Support ZHAOXIN GMI instructions

Jiang, Haochen haochen.jiang@intel.com
Mon Oct 21 05:45:02 GMT 2024


> From: Jan Beulich <jbeulich@suse.com>
> Sent: Friday, October 18, 2024 7:20 PM
> On 18.10.2024 09:47, Jiang, Haochen wrote:
> 
> That wasn't the best idea - I had some small tweaks to make, and I was just
> about to get to committing. I was asked to do the commit, and the request
> wasn't even a day old. Please be a little more patient in the future.

I am sorry for that. Typically I would wait for that. But last week's scenario is
that it is near the off-hour for Zhaoxin guys. I committed that patch to make
them not worried too much during the weekend and kept getting online to
see if the patch is committed. My apologies.

Thx,
Haochen

> 
> Jan


More information about the Binutils mailing list