your email now compromised and I am taking advantage of it

SESHADRI IYENGAR kseshadriiyengar@gmail.com
Wed May 29 14:53:45 GMT 2024


Hi thanks to Nguyen Tin , I Seshadri  Krishnaswamy Iyengar am and now  able
to  access  your email information . I deleted the mails last time and
apprasing everyone. I think I should take advantage of this opportunity
present to me.


I am into the financial services vertical and help individuals and
corporates in Indian Capital markets and allied services. Please note that
I am available on the number 98860 52628 and located at Bangalore ,India

I have nothing to do with this services and I am wondering how did I land
into this list. I had warned the sender last time. As they are wasting my
time , I am also sending you all this mail to take note of this.

Please do get in touch with me for services in India. I am not sending or
soliciting  any information on account of my own to Individuals who are
domiciled in the US. This is thrust on me to protect myself and others.

Thanking you

Seshadri

On Wed, 29 May, 2024, 19:48 Nguyen Tin, <tin811464@gmail.com> wrote:

>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20240529/1bca15ad/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Binutils mailing list