How to add new ELF e_machine values

Cary Coutant cary@xinuos.com
Tue May 21 20:00:00 GMT 2024

----- On May 16, 2024, at 5:46 PM, 赵爱南 zhaoainan163@163.com wrote:

> Hello everyone:
>  I'm nanzhu ,I want to know how to add new ELF e_machine value and what do  I
>  need to prepare .Then how to add a new architecture to the open source
>   community,thanks.

To have a new e_machine value assigned for your architecture, you can send a message to registry@xinuos.com (the two registry@ addresses you used here are old, but still redirect to the correct one). Please include your contact information (preferably a company email address, not a free email provider), the name of the company, the name of the architecture with a brief description, your preferred EM_xxx name, and a link (if available) to any public information about the architecture.

-cary