your patches enabling Arm64's SVE 2.1 extension

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Tue Feb 13 11:11:02 GMT 2024

Hi Jan,

> And no, I don't mean to strictly push for an eventual dot release. I
> merely wanted to put up the question.

That's fair.  I did have another, slightly self-serving idea.  How about,
once these issues are resolved, you make a point release ?  I have tried
to document the process in the README-how-to-make-a-release file in the
binutils directory and it would be great if there was someone besides
myself who was able to make these releases.  Plus, since I am probably
the only person who has ever read the file, it would be good to get some
feedback on its contents and accuracy...

No pressure though.  If you do not want to, or do not have the time, that
is OK.  I am just putting the idea out there.