[PATCH] RISC-V: Minimal support for Zimop extension.
Nelson Chu
nelson@rivosinc.com
Tue Aug 6 23:30:49 GMT 2024
On Tue, Aug 6, 2024 at 9:35 PM Jeff Law <jeffreyalaw@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> On 8/6/24 3:31 AM, Nick Clifton wrote:
> > Hi Jeff,
> >
> >>> 2.43 was released over an weekend. Is it possible to let it be
> >>> supported after 2.44? cc Nick and jan.
> >> I don't think it's critical enough to backport to 2.43. I'd just put
> >> it on the trunk so that it's available in 2.44.
> >
> > It might be worth adding it to the 2.43 branch as well. It is looking
> > like there will be need to create a point release this time as several
> > other last-minute problems have been uncovered and fixed just too late
> > to make it into the 2.43 release.
> I certainly wouldn't object. It'll make my life marginally easier as
> we're carrying Lyut's version as one of the very few remaining local
> changes to binutils+gdb.
>
Sounds good to me, too. Once get the approval, I will backport them to
binutils-2_43-branch :-)
Thanks
Nelson
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20240807/76a20607/attachment.htm>
More information about the Binutils
mailing list