The 2.40 branch has been created

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Mon Jan 2 23:05:28 GMT 2023

Hi Christophe,

On Mon, Jan 02, 2023 at 04:59:40PM +0100, Christophe Lyon via Binutils wrote:
> Thanks for catching this, I've just realized that Sourceware's
> buildbot only runs a subset of binutils tests, which explains why
> this wasn't noticed before.

Ah, yeah, sorry. That is because the armhf builder still has debian
old-stable installed, which had multiple ld tests failing (and it is
pretty slow), so it only runs the binutils and gas testsuites, not the
ld one.

We could use your armhf_ubuntu20_04_worker or ubuntu20_04_armhf_worker
to also run the binutils builds/tests.

Cheers,

Mark