[PR 30082] Pass $JANSSON_LIBS and $ZSTD_LIBS to ld-bootstrap/bootrap.exp.

Romain GEISSLER romain.geissler@amadeus.com
Sun Feb 5 15:16:49 GMT 2023

Hi,

I tried to build and run the test suite of binutils 2.40, and for me all the bootstrap test fail. The reason is that I have a lizstd.a library installed in a non-standard directory, which isn’t used in the ld bootstrap test. Fix this by passing $ZSTD_LIBS (and similarly $JANSSON_LIBS) to runtest and use it in the bootstrap.exp test.

Note: if accepted, would it be possible to also cherry-pick this test in the branch 2.40 as well ?

Cheers,
Romain