[PATCH] PR28972, gprofng libraries should be installed under $(pkglibdir)

Vladimir Mezentsev vladimir.mezentsev@oracle.com
Mon Mar 21 21:15:48 GMT 2022



On 3/21/22 14:05, H.J. Lu wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 1:51 PM Vladimir Mezentsev
> <vladimir.mezentsev@oracle.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>> On 3/21/22 12:02, H.J. Lu wrote:
>>> On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 8:48 AM Vladimir Mezentsev
>>> <vladimir.mezentsev@oracle.com> wrote:
>>>> On 3/20/22 16:09, H.J. Lu wrote:
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 10:01 AM Vladimir Mezentsev via Binutils
>>>> <binutils@sourceware.org> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> From: Vladimir Mezentsev <vladimir.mezentsev@oracle.com>
>>>>
>>>> gprofng/ChangeLog
>>>> 2022-03-17  Vladimir Mezentsev  <vladimir.mezentsev@oracle.com>
>>>>
>>>> Please add PR gprofng/28972 here so that
>>>>
>>>> https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=28972
>>>>
>>>> will be updated when this patch is checked in.   Since you are the
>>>> gprofng owner,
>>>> you don't need extra approval to check in your bug fix.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>    Hi HJ,
>>>> I need permissions to check in.
>>>> How can I get this?
>>> Please rebase and send the v2 patch to address the issues I raised.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>> Please review the attached patch.
>>
> LGTM.
>
> Can you check it in?

  No.
I have no permissions to push.
What need I do to get these permissions ?

Thank you,
-Vladimir



>
> Thanks.
>



More information about the Binutils mailing list