[RISCV] RISC-V GNU Toolchain Biweekly Sync-up call (Aug 11, 2022)

jiawei@iscas.ac.cn jiawei@iscas.ac.cn
Wed Aug 10 12:54:32 GMT 2022

Hi all,

Here is the agenda for tomorrow's RISC-V GNU toolchain meeting. If you have any topics want to
discuss or share, please let me know and I will add them to the agenda, thanks.

Agenda:

- Call for contributors/maintainers: riscv-gnu-toolchain repo

- Unify interface to query supported option for extension

    https://github.com/riscv-non-isa/riscv-toolchain-conventions/issues/24

- RVV supports progress

-  Open topics

    Zbs build failure on RV32

Wei Wu - PLCT Lab is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: RISC-V GNU Toolchain Biweekly Sync-up
Time: Aug 11, 2022 11:00 PM Singapore

Weekly:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/lm5bddk2krcmtv5iputjgqvoio%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/89393600951?pwd=ZFpWMkZ6Tm1TbUFXT1hZZjZZMHhRQT09

Meeting ID: 893 9360 0951
Passcode: 899662

BEIJING, China
11:00p    Thu, Aug 11 2022

12:00a    Fri,  Aug 11 2022

PST/PDT, Pacific Standard Time (US)
8:00a    Thu, Aug 11 2022
9:00a    Thu, Aug 11 2022

PHILADELPHIA, United States, Pennsylvania
11:00a    Thu, Aug 11 2022
12:00a    Thu, Aug 11 2022

Paris, France
17:00p    Thu, Aug 11 2022