[PATCH] Binutils support for DWARF-5 DW_OP_addrx

Natarajan, Kavitha Kavitha.Natarajan@amd.com
Thu Apr 28 10:19:17 GMT 2022


[AMD Official Use Only - General]

HI Nick,

I have resent the email after remove the label. Thanks for pointing this out.

Regards,
Kavitha

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com>
> Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2022 3:24 PM
> To: Natarajan, Kavitha <Kavitha.Natarajan@amd.com>;
> binutils@sourceware.org
> Cc: George, Jini Susan <JiniSusan.George@amd.com>
> Subject: Re: [PATCH] Binutils support for DWARF-5 DW_OP_addrx
>
> [CAUTION: External Email]
>
> Hi Natarajan,
>
> > [AMD Official Use Only - General]
>
> I know that this is terribly nit-picking, but please could you resend your
> email, but without the limitation above ?  Given that the Binutils project is
> not an AMD project I would hate for complications to arise because of that
> disclaimer.
>
> Cheers
>    Nick



More information about the Binutils mailing list