linker script parsing regression in 2.37

Jan Beulich jbeulich@suse.com
Thu Jul 22 08:56:04 GMT 2021

On 22.07.2021 10:30, Jan Beulich via Binutils wrote:
> I have to admit that I don't see how we could work around this on
> the Xen Project side, so I guess I will want to ask for a 2.37.1
> release once this regression got fixed.

Actually, having looked further at what the lexer accepts, quoting
the section name helps. But of course the issue still means that a
fair range of released versions of Xen won't build without the
workaround backported there (assuming it gets accepted in the first
place).

Jan