2.36 Branch imminent

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 12:10:39 GMT 2021

Hi H.J.

> I got no feedbacks for my current patch set:
> https://sourceware.org/pipermail/gdb-patches/2020-December/174216.html

Right - in which case I would like to do this:

   1. Do not apply the patch now.  But when the 2.36 branch is
      created apply it there as soon as you can.  (In order to
      give us time to see if any problem arise - I am not
      expecting any though).

   2. Continue to ping the gdb abd gcc folks.  If we can get
      them to approve the patch then we can check it into the
      mainline sources, hopefully before the 2.37 release happens.