Enable Intel AVX512_FP16 instructions and test

Jan Beulich jbeulich@suse.com
Wed Aug 4 15:33:03 GMT 2021

On 04.08.2021 16:40, Cui, Lili wrote:
> [...]

Hmm, I see you've changed the message (which, seeing it again, is still
ambiguous I'm afraid), but you've kept the field name.

As to the message (I'm sorry for adjusting my prior suggestion), how
about "destination must be distinct from source registers"?

Jan