[PATCH] MSP430: Support relocations for subtract expressions in .uleb128 directives
Jozef Lawrynowicz
jozef.l@mittosystems.com
Tue Sep 8 16:46:53 GMT 2020
On Tue, Sep 08, 2020 at 04:23:43PM +0100, Nick Clifton via Binutils wrote:
> Hi Jozef,
>
> > I tried the following configure lines, but the build completes successfully
> > in both cases:
> >
> > ../configure --enable-targets=all --enable-werror
> > ../configure --enable-targets=all --enable-werror --target=msp430-elf
> >
> > Are there any additional options I need to add?
>
> Yes, and sorry for not noticing this. The actual configuration command I used was:
>
> configure --enable-targets=all --enable-gold --enable-plugins CFLAGS=-m32 CXXFLAGS=-m32
>
> The gold and plugin enablement are probably not important for this particular case,
> but the 32-bit building flags are. So it is not the case of building for a 64-bit target
> that causes the problem, but rather building for a 32-bit host. Sorry for getting that
> wrong.
That did the trick, thanks!
Jozef
More information about the Binutils
mailing list