gas x86-32: allow non-absolute segment values for lcall/ljmp?

TK Chia u1049321969@caramail.com
Mon Oct 5 05:27:43 GMT 2020

Good day H.J.,

>>> The change looks straight forward.  But I don't know if it can be considered
>>> as trivial.  Does this patch require copyright paper with the FSF?
>>
>> I have already signed a copyright assignment form for Binutils back in
>> 2018.  So there should be no issue on that front.  Thank you!
>
> OK.  Please check it in

I do not have write access to the Binutils repository (at
git://sourceware.org/git/binutils-gdb.git); I think I will need some
help to get my proposed change checked in.

Can you advise on this?  Thank you very much.

--
https://github.com/tkchia