RFC: Conscious language in the Binutils

Cary Coutant ccoutant@gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 21:27:32 GMT 2020

>   Before making any alterations however I wanted to see if there were
>   any comments, concerns or issues regarding this proposal.  Does anyone
>   have anything that they wish to say ?

A bit late to the party, but I also support this.

To those who don't see the value, one need only look to current events
to see the power that words can have in fueling hatred and division.
If the language we use in our code makes even one potential
contributor feel excluded or even uncomfortable, we lose.

-cary