Running gas testsuite
Hans-Peter Nilsson
hp@bitrange.com
Tue May 19 07:02:19 GMT 2020
On Mon, 18 May 2020, Stephen Casner wrote:
> p.s. In my opinion, it would be a benefit to change the gas/Makefile
> so that when I go looking for the gas.log I find it in the gas
> directory just like for ld.log in the ld directory and binutils.log in
> the binutils subdirectory rather than finding it in gas/testsuite.
Since you asked: I'd prefer everything test-wise be kept in the
respective testsuite/ subdirectory, *including* the
whatever.log, but either way I'd prefer consistency, and don't
actually mind if it changed for the better as long as someone
(else) is doing the work. :)
> I recognize that changing this might have an impact on Nick's (and
> perhaps others') infrastructure for testing all the different targets.
> So we should hear from any dissenting opinions.
(No particular impact for me or any infrastructure under my
control.)
brgds, H-P
More information about the Binutils
mailing list