gas 2.34 on MacOS

Kevan Hashemi hashemi@brandeis.edu
Thu May 7 14:16:10 GMT 2020

Hi Alan,

> Do be careful regarding the license terms of any software you copy.

The source code of the ctools gas on MacOS has the FSF copyright at the top, so believe we can copy snippets directly. Please confirm.

> People making significant contributions to GNU binutils need to assign
> copyright to the FSF.

If I rise to the level of making a contribution to GAS or LD, I will assign copyright to FSF. That's not new for me: all my work is GPL, including circuit diagrams, printed circuit board layouts, and logic firmware.

Best, Kevan

--
Kevan Hashemi, Electrical Engineer
Physics Department, Brandeis University