Commit: pdp11.c: Fix use before initialisation

Stephen Casner casner@acm.org
Fri Jun 5 16:29:34 GMT 2020

On Fri, 5 Jun 2020, Nick Clifton via Binutils wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
>   I am checking in the patch below to fix a use-before-initialization
>   bug in the recent updates to the pdp11.c file.

Nick,

Very sorry about that.  Somehow when I separated multiple layers of
changes from my work repo into a clean repo to commit I manage to
merge these parts out of order.  Obviously I did not catch that in my
visual inspection or testing; did you just catch this while reviewing
my commit, or do you run valgrind or some other tool on all the code?

I asked earlier on this list but did not get an answer: Do you want to
see a post to this list with the diff for each commit?

                                                        -- Steve