Broken GAS DWARF tests

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 09:45:54 GMT 2020

Hi Guys,

  Earlier today I checked in a small patch to fix a problem with the assembler.
  If no -g option is provided on the command line it would default to generating
  DWARF level 0 line tables.  Which is invalid of course since there is no DWARF
  level 0.  So I applied a small patch to change the default to 4.  And then I
  forgot the cardinal rule and did not test the patch before checking it in.
  *sigh*

  Of course it broke a couple of the assembler tests.  So now I am actually testing
  a local fix before checking that in.  My apologese for any inconvenience this
  oversight has caused.